- Bank & Post Office
- Cafeteria & Amul Parlour
- Book Bank
- About Hostel
- Hostel Rules & Regulations
- Guest House
- Club & Associations
- NCC & NSS
- Society for Physical Education & Recreation
Important links :
Other links :
Hostel Rules & Regulations
HOSTEL RULES :
The students are advised to obey the following Hostel Rules. All students are required to comply with the Hostel Rules and such Supplementary Rules and Regulations as may be framed by the Hostel Council from time to time. Ignorance of these rules and regulations shall not be accepted as an excuse for violating any of them.
The boarder must submit the prescribed biodata form with photograph to the respective Superintendents.
- A student shall not discontinue in the Hostel unless he has been permitted by the Principal todo so.
- A student shall apply for and obtain necessary permission from the Superintendents prior to remaining absent from the Hostel overnight or longer. Frequent overstay or undue delay in resumption of residence after holidays shall be reported to the Principal. No boarder shall be allowed to remain outside the Hostel premises after 10 p.m. except with specific prior permission of the Hostel Superintendent obtained in writing and duly communicated to the perfect.
- A student shall take due care of his belonging. No one else will be responsible for their loss and damage.
- A student shall keep to the hours set for the meals and studies. Normally study hours are from 7.00 pm except on institute film show days for respective classes.
- Every student shall provide his own lock in his room or unit. He shall also provide his own electric bulb (not exceeding 60 watts).
- No extra electric connection shall be taken from the points already existing in any room norshall any additional fittings installed without the specific permission of the Superintendent in each case. When the use of the additional electrical appliances is permitted the student shall pay for the cost of an extra point of additional electricity consumed at such rate as may be fixed by the principal in each case. Operation of unauthorised electric appliances shall be furnished with forfeiture of such appliance at sight and fines for misconduct.
- A student shall be responsible for furniture and fittings of the room allotted to him and when vacating the room he shall hand over the furniture and fittings intact to the Superintendent No furniture may be removed from the room without the permission of the Hostel Superintendent. Repair and replacement costs will be charged to the students responsible for loss or damage.
- No boarder shall permit an outsider to stay in his room or within the hostel premises except with permission of the superintendent.
- Use of intoxicants, all form of gambling, noisy games or playing musical instruments etc., which are likely to disturb are strictly forbidden in the Hostel.
- No meeting shall be held in the Hostel except with prior approval of the Hostel Superintendent.
- A student shall be required to lend his active help and co-operation towards the maintenanceof the Hostel.
- Hostel dues shall be paid monthly on 5th to 20th of every month, Institute dues shall not be accepted unless the students has cleared the hostel dues.
- Every student residing in the Hostel must join in the Hostel Mess.
RULES FOR THE HOSTEL (ROHINI&PRITHIVI BHAWANBHAWAN)
The boarders of Ladies Hostel (RohiniBhawan&PrithiviBhawan) must follow the following rules and regulations.
- The boarders are advised to maintain discipline inside the hostel and outside of the hostel even while going to the institute on the way.
- They are free to move inside the campus from 6.00 A.M. to 6.30 P.M. or upto sunset which ever is earlier. In summer the timemay be enhanced extra half an hour i.e. from 6.00 A.M. to 7.00 P.M.
- On emergency the boarders may be allowed to go outside after the schedule time with the special permission of the Superintendent/Asst. Superintendent in absence of Superintendent.
- No boarders will meet the outsiders whose names are not recommended by their parents. But if they want to meet any boarder they can obtain permission from the Superintendent at first.
- The boarders must sign the register kept in security post mentioning the time of departure and arrival for going outside the campus local market and return respectively.
- Visitors must put their signature (full) with address in the Register also indicate the date and time to whom he/she will meet.
- The boarders are not allowed to move in river bank/nearby forest with any boys of the Institute. No boarders should be seen talking with their friend (boys) outside the Hostel gate for more than 15 minutes. Any deviation in this regard if observed will be viewed very seriously with a fine amount of Rs. 100/-
- They can visit the campus temple woeship Lord Shiva but not allowed for gossiping with their any kinds of friends.
- They must be well dressed while taking their lunch/dinner and keep discipline in dining hall.
- They must obey and co-operate with the mess boys in dinning hall.
- Any difficulty if arises they should bring to the notice of the concerned Caretaker at first and then the hostel authority.
- Some times it is found that some boarders are engaging in different seminar/departmental function etc. in the Institute beyond office hour. If they participate they may be obtained permission from the Superintendent through their concerned H.O.D. henceforth. Also, the rules of the hostel are to be changed time to time as and when required.
- Distribution of responsibilities to the organising batch for all occasions should be followed.
- Violation of any rules will be viewed seriously and necessary action will be taken as deemed fit as per bye-laws of hostel management of the Institute.
- The 1st yr. students of the RohiniBhawan are stricyly not allowed to leave /enter the Hostel premises after 6.30 P.M. evening. They can only be allowed for such with their parents/local guardian.
- Other boarders who do not come under this category are allowed to leave/enter the Hostel in odd hours only after filling up and producing the undertaking format before departure/arrival positively.